Friday 14 February 2014

Spreadsheets & Digital Media – A Marriage made in Heaven!


When they save me so much time and money and make running my business so much simpler is it any wonder I openly declare that:

I Y Spreadsheets”
 
I also confess to a passion, close to addiction, for my favourite social media platforms.
  • Thanks to IFTTT any retweets or favourited tweets are automatically updated to my twitter spreadsheet.
  • I regularly export my LinkedIn contact details to a spreadsheet too. The contact information can be imported to an email address book, used for a free email marketing campaign (such as Mail Chimp) or to produce and send out a free electronic questionnaire (I use Survey Monkey or Google forms).
  • And guess what the results of any surveys or feedback supplied via electronic forms are also automatically fed back into a spreadsheet so I can analyse the results to determine areas for improvement and ensure the services I am providing are constantly updated to match the clients ever changing needs.
  •  
    “I don’t believe there is a business owner out there

    who could not benefit from Spreadsheet and Digital Media Training”.
    When you're ready  - get in touch - and lets make it happen!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment